THE WELL is a modern wellness club designed for busy urban professionals in the heart of New York City. We recognize both the benefits of Western medicine and the wisdom of Eastern healing and have built a science-backed ecosystem for wellness. Our integrative medicine doctors, health coaches and skilled practitioners work together under one roof to build customized plans uniquely suited to each member and their goals. The 18,000-square-foot club includes a full-service spa with steam and sauna, an organic restaurant and vitamin bar, reflexology lounge, yoga and meditation studios, private training gym and classroom with innovative weekly programming. At THE WELL, your health is integrated, proactive and personalized leading to a more balanced you.
THE WELL is located at 2 East 15th Street, on the corner of Fifth Avenue.
THE WELL is open from 7 am until 9 pm Monday through Friday; from 8 am until 9 pm Saturday; and from 10 am until 9 pm Sunday.
- Preferred member pricing
- Access to best-in-class practitioners trained in functional medicine, acupuncture, physical therapy, reflexology, bodywork and energy work
- Unlimited access to Club amenities, including full-service spa, steam room, sauna, relaxation lounge and library
- Monthly, personalized one-on-one sessions with your dedicated health coach, plus messaging and support in between visits
- Unlimited yoga, meditation and movement classes, which will be offered throughout the day
- Access to private training gym and personal trainers
- Curated weekly programming from leading industry experts, including chats, workshops, educational seminars and social mixers
- Exclusive promotions at the Club restaurant and retail
THE WELL Health Coach guides you on your wellness journey every step of the way. Recruited from the top programs in the country, our expert coaches help you navigate the ever-growing world of wellness. After a thorough health assessment and conversation about your goals, your health coach will put together an individualized plan that takes into account all facets of your life, from food and exercise, to sleep and stress. Included in your membership are monthly, personalized one-on-one sessions with your dedicated health coach, plus messaging and support in between visits.
Our world-class functional medicine practice is led by our Chief Medical Officer Dr. Frank Lipman. Our whole-body approach to wellness is a continuum of healthcare that includes prevention and intervention to minimize disease risk and treat health conditions.
We’ve gathered the world’s best doctors and healers together under one roof with a singular focus: maximizing your health and wellness. Our practitioners and healers include:
- Chief Medical Officer Frank Lipman, M.D.
- Head of Chinese Medicine Aimee Raupp, M.S., L.A.C.
- Head of Sports Medicine Keith Pyne, D.C.
- Director of Mindful Movement Joyce Englander Levy
- Director of Head & Heart Lia Avellino, LMSW
- Vibrational Energy Healer Valerie Oula
In addition to daily yoga classes, our fitness offerings include a private training gym with state-of-the-art equipment, along with a full spectrum of group fitness classes that range from high intensity circuits to restorative breathwork.
Yes, personal trainers are on-hand to create bespoke health programs customized to your fitness goals from weight loss and strength-building to flexibility and muscle sculpting.
Our innovative center for healing and wellness includes a ten-room, full-service luxury spa offering East-meets-West integrative modalities and restorative body treatments from highly trained therapists. Treatments are priced competitively within New York City. Members received preferred pricing on all treatments and services.
No, THE WELL is not a co-working space, however, members have a dedicated lounge where they may work, read and relax.
Our curated network of trailblazing experts empower members with knowledge and insights through weekly conversations, workshops and community-enhancing events. Sample topics include: financial wellness and how it impacts relationships; sleep hygiene; the science of Reiki; what happens in your brain when you hear your favorite song or spend time walking through nature; using food as medicine; practical ways to incorporate Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction techniques into your life. Our programming cultivates an open and supportive community of like-minded individuals, coming together to create meaningful, intentional connection.
THE WELL spans 18,000 square feet over three floors.
THE WELL Membership & Community team can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.